samedi 3 août 2013

Student life in Clermont-Ferrand !!


Subject : Student’ Thursday  Night


Thursday night is party night for the most of students. Why ? Because for students who don’t live in the city where they study, it’s the last night before coming back home. What do staps students on Thursday ?
Alexis : I start my evening at my basketball training. After I go to see my best friend who organises parties every thursday. But I have to come home not late because, this semester, I have sport with Staps at 8 on friday.
Thibault : For my thursday night, I join my friends to start the party in a flat and after we go to the Bbox (night club). That’s why my friday morning are difficult because I start at 8h.
Florian : This year, I like to go to parties because I have not courses the friday morning. I often join friends during the evening and we go to parties.
Last year, I couldn’t often to go to parties because I had swimming pool and gymnastic the friday morning, so I profit.
Clément : For me, I’m not very enthusiastic about party. Sometimes, when there is a party with STAPS, I do it, because it is my school. But, in the other moment, I prefer rest in my flat. In fact, sometimes I like to watch TV. There is some football on TV Thursday. Moreover, I have football training the Wednesday and the Friday, and I have match on the Saturday, so, it’s good to stay.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire