samedi 3 août 2013

Presentation

Hi everybody !!

I'm a science sport student and i would like to create this blog for all the students who want to share their experiences and improve their english. ! It's important to share your personnal experiences to progress. So in this blog, you can put that you want about your life, your experiences, your travels...

I learnt during my english school years that we need to speak english regulary to progress. So you can find someone on internet (warwick) in an other country to speak with him during your school year and share your differents experiences.

English is very useful in your study and also in your life, for example to find a good summer job in an other country...etc !!

I hope this blog will be useful for you, join me to share your experiences !!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire